The Marine Corps has denied using Bumble and other dating apps to recruit after a screenshot turned up on Reddit

Business Insider | 7/9/2018 | John Haltiwanger
nallynally (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://amp.businessinsider.com/images/5b43715e1ea59928008b4a64-1920-960.jpg

The US Marine Corps is denying it uses dating apps to recruit after a screenshot of an apparent Bumble conversation depicting such efforts turned up on Reddit.

"We don't condone use of dating apps for business purposes and no, that Bumble post was not written by a recruiter," a Marine Corps spokesman said.

US - Military - Years - Branches - Ways

The US military has struggled to recruit in recent years and all of the branches have sought to find innovative ways to bolster their ranks.

The US Marine Corps is denying it uses dating apps to recruit after a screenshot of an apparent Bumble conversation depicting such efforts turned up on Reddit.

Screenshot - Message - Hey - Name - Kaitlin

The screenshot shows a message that says, "Hey! My name is Kaitlin Robertson and I am with the Marine Corps. I would love to have one of my recruiters sit down and talk with you about your options within the Marine Corps including education, financial stability, hundreds of job opportunities, and free health/dental insurance, just to name a few. I would love...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Business Insider
Wake Up To Breaking News!
He is faithful!