Billie Faiers' daughter Nelly celebrates her 4th birthday

Mail Online | 7/9/2018 | Charlotte Dean For Mailonline
oxboy (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/09/09/4E0DDA9000000578-0-image-a-21_1531125634294.jpg

Click For Video: https://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/07/09/3957056823448747672/1024x576_MP4_3957056823448747672.mp4

She never fails to steal the show during her star appearances on The Mummy Diaries.

And Billie Faiers' daughter Nelly took centre stage yet again, as her family and friends celebrated her 4th birthday in style with a lavish party at the Little Channels Estate in Chelmsford, Essex, on Sunday.

Girl - Ear - Billie - Dad - Greg

The adorable little girl beamed from ear to ear, surrounded by her mum Billie, 28, dad Greg, 33, and her brother Arthur, 16 months, at her wonderland-themed bash.

Former TOWIE star Billie and her sister Sam, 27, made sure to document the special day with plenty of social media snaps of the youngsters enjoying themselves.

Billie - Image - Family - Forest - Backdrop

Billie shared a sweet image of her family stood against a magical forest backdrop with 'Nelly' splashed across the wall.

The reality star stood with a protective hand on Nelly's shoulder, wearing a vibrant floral frock, while her daughter was clad in a pretty white party dress.

Caption - Day

She penned in the caption: 'The most amazing day celebrating my little darling Nelly Turning 4.

'Nelly enjoyed every second of her party, memories we will all cherish forever.. thank you to all of our wonderful family and friends for making it so special.'

Sam - Children - Paul - Rosie - Months

Sam took her two young children Paul, two, and Rosie, seven months, to join in the celebrations with Nelly and the rest of their family.

The TV personality littered her Instagram story with pictures of the day, showing little Nelly playing with Rosie...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!