Victoria Beckham shares snap of shirtless husband David in the pool

Mail Online | 7/9/2018 | Joanna Crawley For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/09/08/4E0DB86900000578-0-image-a-18_1531122255780.jpg

Click For Video: https://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/07/07/6862257938134315828/1024x576_MP4_6862257938134315828.mp4

He was celebrating along with the rest of the country as England reached a World Cup semi-final for the first time in 28 years on Saturday.

And by Sunday, ex England captain David Beckham was ready to chill out, kicking back in his pool with a glass of wine.

Victoria - Instagram - Snap - Husband - Peacock

Victoria shared a sizzling Instagram snap of her gorgeous husband, 43, as he laid out on a peacock pool inflatable.

The sportsman looked deep in thought as he reclined on the brightly coloured inflatable, showing off his rippling physique in a pair of tiny white shorts and a sun hat and shades.

Tattoo - Collection - Footballer - Tan - Glass

Flaunting his huge tattoo collection the former footballer topped up his tan with a glass of wine in his hand.

Victoria teased her husband about his cheerleader antics for the England squad, captioning the snap: 'He keeps telling me it’s coming home and I’m starting to believe him!! X'

David - Celeb - Delight - Media - Three

David led the celeb delight on social media after the Three Lions stormed to victory with a 2-0 win overSweden on Saturday afternoon.

David took to Instagram stories to share a video of him watching the match with a glass of wine in hand saying to the camera 'It's Coming Home.'

Football - Star - Moment - Reference - Bet

The former football star also took a moment to pay reference to a bet he made with Swedish legend Zlatan Ibrahimović, sharing a mocked-up snap of the pair with the caption:

'Looks like someone's coming to Wembley again!'

Singer - Cheryl - Twitter - Game - Cheers

Meanwhile singer Cheryl took to Twitter following the game admitting she could hear endless cheers of delight from all areas surrounding her home, writing: 'The cheers I can hear outside coming from every direction is giving me chills!! #itscominghome'

From the joint account he shares with Ant McPartlin, Dec also tweeted 'Oof! #WorldCup2018 #England #WereOnTheBall #ItsCominHome,' referencing the World Cup single he recorded with Ant in 2002.

Royal - Highness

His Royal Highness...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It had only one fault, it was useless.