‘Ultraman’ Anime Series Coming to Netflix

/Film | 7/8/2018 | Chris Evangelista
PaMe (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://d13ezvd6yrslxm.cloudfront.net/wp/wp-content/images/Ultraman-netflix.jpg

The Japanese superhero Ultraman is coming to Netflix in the form of a new Ultraman anime series. When one thinks of Ultraman, one might conjure up images of a guy in a suit fighting monsters on a set made up to look like a cityscape. But that’s not the route Netflix is taking. The anime adaptation should arrive on the streaming service in 2019.

Look, I’m no Ultraman expert. But when I think of the character, this is what I picture.

Per - Wikipedia - Ultraman - Character - Host

Per Wikipedia, “Ultraman first appeared as the eponymous titular character alongside his human host Shin Hayata in the 1966-1967 Japanese television series, Ultraman which ran for 39 episodes. Following Ultraman’s success, Tsuburaya created another Kyodai hero series still as part of their Ultra Series project, Ultra Seven. While both series shared the same genre with very similar heroes, there was originally no relations between the two. It wasn’t until The Return of Ultraman was created four years later that both Ultraman and Ultraseven came together into the same story.”

In short, I tend to think of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: /Film
Wake Up To Breaking News!