Joseph Gilgun on ‘Preacher’ Season 3 and How No One is Safe

Collider | 7/8/2018 | Steve 'Frosty' Weintraub
Click For Photo: http://cdn.collider.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/preacher-joseph-gilgun.jpg

One of my favorite shows on television is AMC’s Preacher, which is based on Garth Ennis and Steve Dillon’s comic series and brought to life by Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg, and Sam Catlin. Loaded with crazy characters, graphic violence, sick humor, and really well done action set pieces, Preacher consistently surprises and it’s like nothing else on TV.

If you’re not familiar with the story, Preacher started off with an inaugural season that was essentially a prequel to events that happen throughout the violent graphic novel, which revolves around a preacher (Dominic Cooper) who has inherited a power called Genesis (a supernatural entity that has chosen his body as a host and gives him the power to make people do whatever he says). Now entering its third season, the show is using more of the source material as it follows Jesse Custer (Dominic Cooper), his girlfriend Tulip (Ruth Negga), and his friend and vampire Cassidy (Joseph Gilgun) as they search for God.

Preacher - Season - Sunday - Night - AMC

With Preacher season 3 now airing on Sunday night’s on AMC, I recently got to speak with Joseph Gilgun. He talked about what it takes to make an episode of Preacher in eight shooting days, what the third season is about, how much he knows about each season going in, the unique nature of the show, what would surprise people about the making of the show, and a lot more.

Check out what Joseph Gilgun had to say below and tune in Sunday night if you want to see some fantastic television.

Collider - Fan - Show - Season

Collider: Let me start by saying I am a huge fan of the show and I’m very happy you guys got picked up for a season three.

JOSEPH GILGUN: Aww, thanks man. I appreciate that dude. I had a great time this year.

Sam

Oh, I can only imagine. How much does Sam...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Collider
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It had only one fault, it was useless.