Scarlett Moffatt enjoys the sunshine with pals in London

Mail Online | 8/8/2017 | Cecily Snowball For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/05/19/4DF4DA7C00000578-0-image-a-4_1530814765260.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/05/19/1257569508089544927/1024x576_MP4_1257569508089544927.mp4

She's reportedly in the midst of another split with fitness model Lee Wilkinson for the second time in just three months.

And Scarlett Moffatt firmly put her romance woes behind her as she enjoyed the sunshine with friends in London on Wednesday.

TV - Queen - Care - World - Slender

The TV queen, 28, looked without a care in the world as she showed off her slender pins in a glamorous green marble-effect silk dress.

Scarlett flashed a huge smile as she teetered through the sunny streets in a pair of khaki green strappy stilettos.

Celeb - Star - Louis - Vuitton - Bag

The I'm A Celeb star toted an ultra chic Louis Vuitton bag and accessorised with large black shades and silver jewelry.

Scarlett swept up her dark brunette tresses up into a loose ponytail with soft tresses framing her face while nude make-up accentuated her beauty.

Gogglebox - Favourite - Love - Island - Champ

The Gogglebox favourite had been working with Love Island champ Kem Cetinay on ITV's Summer Escape, and slipped away afterwards to enjoy the rest of the sunny afternoon.

The outing comes amid claims she has split from boyfriend Lee.

Mirror - Scarlett - Fitness - Model - Series

According to The Mirror, Scarlett 'begged' the fitness model to come back after he 'walked out on her' following a series of 'trust issues' and 'arguments'.

The pair have also appeared to unfollow each other on Instagram and Lee has hidden his relationship status on Facebook.

Source - Relationship - Breakdown - Source - Looks

Speaking at the source of their relationship breakdown, a source revealed: 'It looks like a case of leopards never changing their spots, as there are still a lot of trust issues between them.'

The publication also reports that their romance was 'built on lies' following their split the first time...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!