Death-metal singer wearing demonic clown makeup and KNIVES attached to his gloves is convicted of fatally stabbing a homeless man

Mail Online | 5/23/2017 | Associated Press;Snejana Farberov For Dailymail.com
kshama-s (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/26/21/4DAA2BA600000578-0-image-a-49_1530045506552.jpg

A death-metal singer from Denver who was wearing claw-like gloves and clown-style makeup has been found guilty of stabbing a homeless man to death in Denver.

The Denver District Attorney's office says a jury on Monday found 37-year-old Christian Gulzow guilty of second-degree murder, following a four-day trial.

Prosecutors - Gulzow - Brian - Lucero - Blades

Prosecutors say Gulzow fatally stabbed 29-year-old Brian Lucero with blades attached to his gloves in the parking lot of Torchy's Tacos on May 23, 2017.

Police have said that witnesses reported seeing a man with white clown makeup with black streaks threatening Lucero, who was living on the streets, in a nearby convenience store.

Authorities - Gulzow - Lucero - Store - Lucero

Authorities have said Gulzow followed Lucero when he left the store. Lucero was later found with a mortal stab wound to his neck.

After the assault, Guzlow took off on his scooter, but was later found a few blocks away thanks to Denver's system of surveillance cameras.

Police - Guzlow - Clothes - Blood

Police say that when they found Guzlow, his clothes were covered in blood.

Gulzow was then taken into police custody.

Interrogators - Homeless - Victim

He told interrogators that he was threatened by the homeless victim who yelled at him 'to get out of my...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!