Au Revoir Janice the American Elder; You Will Be So Missed

www.michellesmirror.com | 6/25/2018 | Staff
It is with deep sadness I report that Rotolab’s relentless efforts to pursue the whereabouts of our suddenly-missing Janice the American Elder has confirmed our worst fears. Just 67 years old, she shuffled off this mortal coil on June 7th to rejoin Mr. Elder, her soulmate and missing half, who preceded her by less than a year.

Likewise, it wasn’t so long ago that we grieved with Janice when her dear Mr. Elder was diagnosed with stage 5 cancer and suffered along with her as it took its toll; and how we sat shiva with her after he passed.

Yesterday - Retirement - Party - MOTUS - Twilight

And it was just yesterday that we all attended her virtual retirement party at the MOTUS Twilight Nocturne Lounge.

I’ve known Janice by many different handles over the years, pre-Disqus and even pre-Echo, and while I don’t recall the exact date that she first showed up I do recall one of her earliest appearances. I had just acknowledged that one of my not-so-nice reflections of Lady M was likely to land me in ****. Janice offered the comforting thought that she would be there right alongside me and that since she was an engineer she would see to it that the air conditioners would always be functioning. I think at that point she was just “Janice the Engineer” who later progressed to Janice the Elder and ultimately - following Trump’s victory, whom she supported and defended resolutely from the start despite much blowback both here and at American Thinker – to “Janice the American Elder.” Somewhere along the way her icon “I work for the users” was also part of her moniker.

I will...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.michellesmirror.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: