Stalkers & Their (Kiddie) Prey: Online/Offline Footprints – Physicians At Risk Too

Conservative Firing Line | 6/24/2018 | Staff
finter (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://conservativefiringline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/cyberstalking-what-is-cyberstalking-michael-nuccitelli-psy.d.-ipredator-new-york.png

Click For Photo: https://conservativefiringline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/cyberstalking-what-is-cyberstalking-michael-nuccitelli-psy.d.-ipredator-new-york-1200x630.png

Potentially, anyone – from the young to not so young – can become the target of a determined and fixated stalker. And the advent of the internet in general and social media in particular makes it that much easier to track one’s prey. Stalk. Apparently, a preponderance are blithely unaware of who (or what) may lie in wait. Know that female stalkers can be every bit as dangerous as their male counterparts. Hair-raising.

Not only that, whenever the topic of stalking is addressed, it is usually too little too late. This is the case, most especially, for the kiddies who fall prey to online pedophiles. In other words, typically, the person’s death (or grievous injury) is retold on a crime-oriented youtube channel or the like. Inexplicably, until recently, few resources have been dedicated to preventative measures. Regrettably, it is still easy for stalkers to zero in and latch on, primarily, due to directional markers ala the internet.

Kiddies - Reality - Stalkers - Offline - Conjunction

As mentioned, it is not just the kiddies who are victimized. In reality, stalkers operate offline too, in conjunction with an explosive online presence. So due to their wide berth and net (no pun intended), this subject merits a laser focus; a multi-tiered one. Wait and see.

While readers who are familiar with my profile will initially assume that the aforementioned is simply an outgrowth of this and that investigation, said assumption is only partially correct.

Investigations - Heat - End - Territory - Nov

Inextricably, certain investigations trigger heat toward my end. It goes with the territory. Tellingly, in Nov. 2016, it became necessary to “turn the tables”, so to speak. To wit, I was “advised” to expose particular (Mohammedan) stalkers at “WACDI.NET, Islamic Fatwa-Driven Site, Features WND’s (World Net Daily) Interview With Adina Kutnicki – What Are They Up To?“

Even so, as stated, my interest in this topic is multi-tiered. As luck would have...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Firing Line
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I find it extremely funny when people keep voting and expecting the government to change!