Bronx boy, 15, dragged out of a bodega and butchered could have been the victim of MISTAKEN IDENTITY after attackers confused him for a man in a sex video with one of their relatives

Mail Online | 6/23/2018 | Snejana Farberov For Dailymail.com
josh567 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/22/20/4D88F96500000578-0-image-a-112_1529697393310.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/06/22/4729411260398849361/1024x576_MP4_4729411260398849361.mp4

The 15-year-old who was dragged out of a Bronx bodega and brutally slashed with a machete may have been the victim of a tragic case of mistaken identity involving a sex video, according to cops.

Investigators believe Lesandro Guzman-Feliz, 15, could have been mistaken for a man in an online sex video with a relative of one of the attackers before he was butchered outside the Zesarina Grocery at 11.40pm on Wednesday.

Mother - Leandra - Feliz - Son - 'sweet

It came as his mother, Leandra Feliz, 48, described her son as a 'sweet' kid with no connections to gangs and who had enrolled on an NYPD program to become a police officer.

'His dream in the future was to be a detective,' she told the New York Post. 'Since he was 5 years old, he told me, "Mommy, I want to be a police".'

CCTV - Video - Facebook - User - Riichy

CCTV video posted by Facebook user Riichy Rich on Friday shows the pack of men forcibly dragging Guzman-Feliz by the hood of his jacket out of the bodega and frantically stabbing and slashing him with a machete before fleeing on foot.

After a few seconds, Guzman-Feliz is seen standing on the street corner with blood pouring from a wound in his neck.

Street - St - Barnabas - Hospital

He then runs across the street, heading towards the nearby St Barnabas Hospital.

According to police, the mortally wounded boy never reached the hospital and collapsed a block away.

Video - Media - User - Guzman-Feliz

Another extremely graphic video posted on social media by a different user shows Guzman-Feliz drenched in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Don't touch that, you don't know where it's been.