Date night! Don Jr. poses with girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle at Poison gig days after his ex-wife Vanessa gave the new couple her public backing

Mail Online | 6/23/2018 | Marlene Lenthang;Karen Ruiz For Dailymail.com
Mandyixus (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/23/02/4D8A7D0900000578-0-image-a-35_1529718907876.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/06/18/5158886201598951428/1024x576_MP4_5158886201598951428.mp4

Barely a week after they've gone official to the public, Don Jr can't help but flaunt his new girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle on social media.

The president's son shared snaps with the Fox Host at a concert for American rock band Poison in Long Island, New York Thursday night.

Don - Jr - Arm - Kim - Pictures

Don Jr wrapped his arm around a smiling Kim as they posed for pictures with band members for the concert date night.

'Always great catching up with my good friend @bretmichaelsofficial and all the boys from @poison. You can’t find a cooler group of guys who love their fans and do so much for our vets. Great show last night on Long Island,' he captioned his post.

Kim - Bodysuit - Night - Beau

Kim dressed in an all red bodysuit for the night out with her new beau.

DailyMail.com exclusively revealed Don Jr and Kim were official last Thursday, and that the Fox News host has even received the seal of approval from the president and the first family.

Source - President - Son - DailyMail - Com

A source close to the president's son told DailyMail.com last week the two are 'crazy about each other' and have never tried to hide their romance.

'They're really into each other, it's obvious from the way they are together, and they haven't tried to hide it. But they haven't felt compelled to make any kind of pronouncement that they're romantically involved,' the source said.

Source - Pair - Relationship - PDAs - Hands

The source added the pair have been open about their relationship and are given to PDAs and holding hands when they are together.

Don Jr has flaunted their budding romance on his Instagram posting his own pictures with Kim and commenting on her photos with sappy comments.

On...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!