HOAX ALERT: Viral Photo of This ‘Abandoned’ Migrant Child Has Been Proven Completely FAKE

truthfeednews.com | 6/22/2018 | Amy Moreno
Alenaaa (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://truthfeednews.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/fake-news-maddow-01.jpg

Another one of the viral photos liberals and the fake news media, namely TIME Magazine, used to push their phony “border crisis,” has been proven fake.

The photo of a crying little girl was peddled as a toddler, who was bawling after being “ripped out of the arms of her mother.”

Father - Girl

Well, according to the father of the little girl, that’s not true.

The mother is a deadbeat, who left her daughter (and other children) with smugglers.

News - Media - Lie

Do you think the fake news media will correct this grievous lie?

Will TIME pull their phony and disturbing cover?

Father - Honduran - Girl - Face - Media

The father of the 2-year-old Honduran girl that became the face of the media’s recent attack on the Trump administration for its “zero tolerance” policy on illegal immigration says that she was never separated from her mother at the border and that the mother abandoned her three other children and paid a human smuggler thousands of dollars to illegally enter the United States, all against his wishes.

In an explosive interview with the Daily Mail, Denis Javier Varela Hernandez revealed that his wife, Sandra, had always wanted to move to the U.S. to have access to better economic opportunities, but that she left with their daughter without telling anyone. The Mail reports:

Friends - Wife - Coyote - Term - Someone

He said he heard from friends that his wife paid $6,000 for a coyote – a term for someone who smuggles people across the border.

“I didn’t support it,” Hernandez told The Mail. “I asked her, why? Why would she want to put our little girl through that? But it was her decision at the end of the day.”

Resentment - Wife - Baby - Arms - Hernandez

“I don’t have any resentment for my wife, but I do think it was irresponsible of her to take the baby with her in her arms because we don’t know what could happen,” Hernandez added.

Speaking about how...
(Excerpt) Read more at: truthfeednews.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: