Charles Krauthammer Passes Away, He Will Be Sorely Missed

Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion | 6/21/2018 | Kemberlee Kaye
Click For Photo: https://legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Charles-Krauthammer-interview.jpg

It’s with great sadness that we had another post to the R.I.P. column — legendary columnist and intellectual, Charles Krauthammer, passed away Thursday at the age of 68.

Just a few weeks ago, Krauthammer wrote an open letter explaining his dire prognosis and explained he had mere weeks to live. Unfortunately, the doctors were right.

Senate - Majority - Leader - McConnell - Statement

Senate Majority Leader McConnell issued the following statement:

I was deeply saddened to learn of the passing of my friend Charles Krauthammer this afternoon.

News - Surprise - Writer - Speaker - Commentator

Just because this news didn’t come as a surprise does not make it any easier to face. As a writer, speaker, and commentator, Charles served our society as a public intellectual in the truest sense. His pen functioned like a lighthouse, helping all of us see more clearly and reason more thoroughly through the most important issues that our nation faced.

The physical disabilities Charles impressively overcame only seemed to make his mind sharper. His thinking was astonishingly clear. His moral reasoning was straightforward but profound....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Hell sometimes looks an awful lot like an office cubicle.
Tagged: