Ten Ways Every Christian Can Strengthen Their Church

ChurchLeaders | 6/20/2018 | Staff
donuzumaki (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://churchleaders-eszuskq0bptlfh8awbb.stackpathdns.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/6.20.CC.HOME_.StrengthenChurch.jpg

In the early days at Lancaster Baptist Church, I gave a “Visit With the Pastor” almost every Sunday night in which I tried to infuse our young church with the DNA of New Testament Christianity. Usually these was a brief topical lesson on topics ranging from how to lead someone to the Lord to having family devotions to encouraging new Christians.

Now fast forward 30 years. This past fall, one of our early members, Denise Lofgren, went to be with the Lord after a sudden battle with cancer. Denise and her husband, Gary, came to Lancaster Baptist in 1987 and have stayed for these 30 years as they raised their four boys here.

Denise - Lord - Husband - Gary - Outline

Shortly after Denise went to be with the Lord, her husband, Gary, found the handwritten outline below on a scrap of paper in her files. It was from a Visit With the Pastor titled, “How to Build a Great Church.” In the top right corner, she had written, “May 1988.” And in the top left corner, “Read Bk. of Acts.” Below was a list of 10 basic principles I had given that night on how every Christian can help build their church.

I look at this list now, and I smile a little at the alliteration and even the order in which I listed some of these....
(Excerpt) Read more at: ChurchLeaders
Wake Up To Breaking News!
No matter where you go, there you are.