Could Amazon be the new IKEA? Celebrity interior designer shares her top picks from the retailer’s affordable furniture brand

Mail Online | 6/20/2018 | Annabel Grossman For Dailymail.com
shuadah (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/12/15/4D28E10300000578-0-image-a-9_1528815425557.jpg

It may not be as well-known as the likes of IKEA, West Elm and Target, but Amazon's Rivet furniture range has been quietly making a name for itself since it launched last year.

The Rivet brand, which is available exclusively on Amazon, features affordable and versatile pieces that are ideal for smaller spaces.

Designer - Katherine - Carter - Lauren - Conrad

LA-based interior designer Katherine Carter, who collaborated with Lauren Conrad to design the reality star's California home, describes the collection as 'transitional modern'.

She adds: 'In my opinion Amazon's Rivet collection has done a fabulous job at curating great pieces that are not only unique, but work with many people's style aesthetics across the board.

'I - Selection - Quality - End - Brands

'I would say the selection and quality seems more exciting and high end then other affordable brands such as IKEA.'

Below, the designer reveals some her favorite pieces.

CLICK - TO - BUY

CLICK TO BUY

Katherine says: 'I love the unique transition of what appears to be hand-painted pattern on the base combined with the timeless brass finish.'

CLICK - TO - BUY

CLICK TO BUY

Katherine says: 'This is an...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!