Hey, Fancy Boy

Blog & Mablog | 6/20/2018 | Douglas Wilson
kimberly163 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i1.wp.com/dougwils.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Fancy-Man.jpg?fit=650,960&ssl=1

So the Revoice conference continues to be thing that Christians differ about. But before everyone rushes to the “agree to disagree” mode that we all know and love so well, let me sketch the nature of this basic disagreement. Some Christians think that obvious things are obvious, while other Christians think that obvious things are not so obvious. That is the nub of our disagreement right there.

Whether or not this is the self-conscious intention of all the participants in the conference, or of those on the sidelines who are helping them to deny the obvious, one thing at least is . . . what is the word I am looking for? . . . obvious. Witting or unwitting, the Revoice conference is the advance team doing the prep work for future and far more glaring compromises. Read the following collation of quotes from Revoice speakers, in their own words, and try to tell me there isn’t a whole world of compromise nestled in some of those words and phrases. If this isn’t the thin edge of the wedge, then I’m a Hottentot.

Way - Program - New - Developments - Theology

There is absolutely no way that this is the whole program. New developments in intersectional theology are on their way. They have actually been delivered, even if the boxes are not yet unpacked. To change the image, the PCA is pregnant with some **** children, and is only three months along, barely starting to pooch out a bit, and is busy arguing that her confessional standards don’t say anything about pooching out a bit. So we’re all good.

One thing you should notice in these quotes is the hatred and rejection of shame. And whether or not you abstain from unlawful sexual acts, this rejection of shame, this war on shame, is what this prep work is all about. Once...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Blog & Mablog
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: