Love Island: Zoe Ball, Scarlett Moffatt and Holly Hagan lead seething social media response to 'sociopath' Adam's 'demonic' behaviour towards Rosie

Mail Online | 6/20/2018 | Ciara Farmer For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/20/09/4D70304200000578-0-image-a-58_1529483643044.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/06/18/673525399897131513/1024x576_MP4_673525399897131513.mp4

He is slowly turning into the pantomime villain on this year's Love Island.

And Adam Collard reached new heights of villainous on Tuesday evening's episode of the show when he became locked in a shocking row with his current partner Rosie Williams over his growing feelings for new girl Zara McDermott.

Way - Monologue - Number - Messages - Memes

After smirking his way through her tearful monologue, he became subject to a number of messages and memes from stars and fan sites, with some branding the personal trainer 'a narcissist and sociopath' for his cold response.

Adam lived up to his Lothario reputation as he ended his romance with Rosie to pursue new girl Zara on the show.

Welsh - Beauty - Reeling - Trainer - Zara

The Welsh beauty was left reeling as she watched the 22-year-old personal trainer get closer to Zara, 21, later telling him he has 'broken her heart'.

Viewers at home took to Twitter to vent their fury, saying they felt 'physically sick' by his behaviour, with celebrities joining in the furious response.

'This - Embodiment - Sociopathic - Narcissist - Girls

One particularly angry viewer wrote: 'This is literally the embodiment of a pure sociopathic, narcissist who manipulates girls for his own amusement...

'Gaslights them to make them feel as though they’re in the wrong. I thought Adam was the hottest guy in the villa initially but he’s now the least attractive #loveisland'.

Holly - Hagan - Geordie - Shore - Adam

Holly Hagan has already slammed Geordie Shore reject Adam for his allegations that he had 'turned down' requests to star on the programme - after she and many co-stars claimed he auditioned and was rejected 'every season'.

In a rage, she garnered huge response from fans when she hit out at Adam and poked fun at promotional deals given to reality stars - after many TV stars have collaborated with brands to promote charcoal teeth whitening.

'Adam - Snake - Charcoal

She wrote: 'Adam is the most manipulative little snake I genuinely hope he gets no charcoal...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!