Multiple women claim frontman of emo rock band Aiden 'made them get tattoos of his initials and demanded they sign contracts as slaves so he could use their body in any way he wanted'

Mail Online | 6/20/2018 | Matthew Wright For Dailymail.com
monimoni (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/20/02/4D6DAF5800000578-0-image-a-76_1529458427987.jpg

Multiple women are coming forward with abuse allegations against William 'Control' Francis, the frontman of emo band Aiden.

The women claim that the band's frontman, 36, emotionally abused them, forcing them to get his initials tattooed on them and even demanded that his partners sign contracts deeming them as 'slaves'.

Body - Way - Actions - Perform - Him

'My body is His to use in any way He should choose, and I will never object to any actions He chooses to perform, or have myself perform on Him,' an excerpt from the pledge said, according to the Daily Beast. 'There is no limitation to what kind of pain I am willing to endure for my Master.'

Francis has vehemently denied these allegations.

Accusations - Francis - BDSM - Practices - June

Accusations against Francis and his extreme BDSM practices came in a June Facebook post from Victoria Chan, who claimed to have been 'groomed' for the 'cult' since she was 14.

Chan made a point to emphasize that 'to her knowledge, William Control has not had sex with any underage girls'.

Facebook - Post - 'William - Woman - Age

The Facebook post reads: 'William and another woman who had been grooming me [from] a young age had started to get worried about people noticing that I was texting him,' she said in the post. 'Concerned about my age, it was encouraged for me to change his name on my phone and also to 'date' someone of my own age to avoid suspicion.

'I'm very lucky to have got out when I did.

Money - Number - Slaves - House - Others

'William is currently making his money from an unknown number of sexual slaves. Some live in a house together already and others work as forced sex workers giving him control of their lives.'

Chan continued by claiming that she has been in contact with almost 20 women who have similar stories and were 'unable to consent' because of 'mental health instability.'

Francis - William - Control - Facebook

Francis took to his official William Control Facebook...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!