'Work done now get me to the pub!' Fans get ready for early rush hour as nerves mount for England’s first World Cup match against Tunisia tonight (while they're banning booze in Volgograd)

Mail Online | 6/18/2018 | Ed Riley For Mailonline
Frost123 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/18/15/4D5FA3E200000578-0-image-a-3_1529330801054.jpg

England fans are leaving work early this afternoon as World Cup fever grips the nation with millions heading to the pub for the opening game.

Rush hour chaos is expected to begin earlier than usual as supporters race home or out to their local to watch the clash with Tunisia that kicks off at 7pm.

Experts - Pubs - Venues - Fans - Sunshine

Experts predicted pubs and other venues will be packed out as fans enjoy the sunshine and cheer on the Three Lions tonight.

They estimate Britons will drink 14million extra pints, with the British Beer and Pub Association estimating it will bring a £42million boost to the economy.

Fans - City - Volgograd - Tonight - Group

Only 2,500 fans have travelled to the Russian city of Volgograd for tonight's Group G clash. And for those that stayed at home they prepared to down tools early to get a good viewing spot.

'One Fan said on Twitter: 'Work done. Got my beers for this evening. Can't believe I think we are gunna win the World Cup, Football's coming home.

Adammearns - Beers - Rollercoaster - Ride - Lads

And Adammearns wrote: 'Cracking some beers and getting ready for the rollercoaster ride. Lads are young but prepared and ready. All we ask is somethng to be proud of #England.

Supporter Marc wrote: 'Work done. Now get me in my England shirt to the pub ready for the game! #Three Lions'

Former - England - Star - Wayne - Rooney

Former England star Wayne Rooney also tweeted his support saying: Can't wait for kick off later and cheering the lads on. Good luck England.'

Nerves were also building among Three Lion's fanatics as they prepare for England's opening game, four years after they were knocked out in the group stages in Brazil.

'Nerves - England

One said: 'Nerves kicking in here, come on England!!

Around 3,000 Tunisia fans will outnumber the Three Lions support in the 45,568-capacity stadium, but fan Pete Courts vowed: 'We'll make as much noise as 50,000.'

Security - City

Security is tight in the city, with the few...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Drove my Ford to the fjord, but the fjord was dry. . .