Love Island's Olivia Attwood hints romance with Chris Hughes was fake... before admitting she would date Dr Alex George just to win the show

Mail Online | 6/18/2018 | Kayleigh Giles For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/18/12/4D5ECD3500000578-0-image-a-38_1529322693089.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/06/18/4830866102341552400/1024x576_MP4_4830866102341552400.mp4

Her relationship with Love Island co-star Chris Hughes came to an acrimonious end three months ago, with the beauty already moving on with her footballer ex Bradley Dack.

And Olivia Attwood appeared to hint that her relationship with Chris was faked during her appearance on spin-off show After Sun on Sunday night, which also saw her admit she would date Dr Alex George in a bid to win the show.

Year - Contestants - Star - Girls - Opportunity

Speaking about this year's contestants, the 27-year-old star mocked the girls for not ceasing the opportunity to couple up with fan favourite Alex to increase their chances of making the final.

Host Caroline Flack then hit back: 'You can't fake love, Olivia. You should know that,' prompting the blonde to make a cryptic eye roll than instantly had fans wondering whether her relationship with Chris was a sham.

'You - Olivia - Liv - Face - LoveIsland

'You can’t fake love Olivia, you know that” Liv’s face #LoveIsland,' one viewer quipped on Twitter.

But it was the reality star's next comment that fuelled speculation as she went on to say that new girls Ellie and Zara should consider coupling up with Alex to play the game and win, adding, 'That's what I'd do'.

Fan - 'Olivia - Game - Love - Island

One fan raged: 'Olivia has just admitted that she was playing a game when she was on love island...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sometimes I Wake Up Grumpy. Other Times I Let Her Sleep