Unsettled Christianity

Unsettled Christianity | 6/18/2018 | Scott Fritzsche
reantes (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i2.wp.com/unsettledchristianity.com/wp-content/upLoads/2012/02/cropped-cropped-cropped-cropped-unsettled-Christianity-logo22.jpg?fit=512%2C512

Unless you live under a rock, you have likely heard something, perhaps many things, about current United States Immigration policy and enforcement as well as the use of scripture, specifically Romans 13, to justify it. If you want to learn about what the meaning of Romans 13 actually is, I suggest that you check out David Watson’s excellent insights into it. He speaks about it far better than I could and that will not be the focus of my thoughts here, but will be the subject of some sarcasm and biting criticism regarding those who misuse it. It is important to have an understanding of the passage though as it has come up in public discourse as a defense for things that are frankly unholy. So that we are clear, by unholy, I mean actions that are inspired by the pits of **** and not the throne of grace. I’d hate for someone to misunderstand.

So I have been asked lately why it is that I take it so personally. Why is it that I am so angry over this. It’s simple. As Christians, who desire to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Unsettled Christianity
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: