Holly Willoughby leaves fans marvelling over dad Terry's youthful appearance... as she shares rare photo of husband Dan Baldwin and her kids

Mail Online | 6/18/2018 | Lisa Mcloughlin For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/18/10/4D5DD99800000578-0-image-a-7_1529313250032.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/01/17/784881712095970460/1024x576_MP4_784881712095970460.mp4

She paid tribute to her dad in a gushing social media post on Father Day's.

And Holly Willoughby left her 3.7 million Instagram followers marvelling over her father Terry's incredibly youthful appearance on Sunday.

Platform - TV - Presenter - Heartwarming - Photo

Taking to the photo-sharing platform, the 37-year-old TV presenter shared a heartwarming photo with her dad which saw her trademark blonde locks in a tousled curl.

Complementing his daughter's beaming appearance, Terry donned a blue shirt and grinned down the camera.

Snap - Note - Sunday - Father - Day

Captioning the snap with a gushing note on Sunday: 'Happy father’s day to this bundle of pure joy... love you daddy! xxx.'

And while her followers lauded her sweet post, many of her fans couldn't help but gush over her father's age-defying look and commented in their droves.

Fan - Way - Father - Genes

One fan regaled: 'He looks way too young to be your father. One can see where you get your genes from.

'He's too young!' a second marvelled. 'He looks too young to be your dad'.

Picture - Looks

Another posted: 'Lovely picture, your dad looks amazing, he looks so young'.

One fan even admitted they thought her father was her husband Dan: 'Good grief, I thought that was your husband! #goodgenes #younglooking #olderthanhelooks'

Dad - Holly - Follower - Picture

'Your dad looks young Holly,' a follower commented. 'Nice picture. Your dad looks quite young.'

Aside the sweet message, many of her fans were quick to suggest that her...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Do you exist for Something or Nothing?