Love Island: Wes admits new girl Ellie is '100 per cent' his type in explosive teaser after expressing doubts over his relationship with Laura

Mail Online | 6/18/2018 | Joanna Crawley For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/18/09/4D5D892D00000578-0-image-a-4_1529312086473.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/06/18/2380791227034416927/1024x576_MP4_2380791227034416927.mp4

They're one of the most stable couples in the Love Island villa.

But just days after Wes Nelson, 20, admitted he was falling for Laura Anderson, 29, Sunday night's arrival of new girl Ellie Brown, 20, threw up some major doubts.

ITV2 - Show - Girls - Sunday - Newcastle

The ITV2 show bought in two new girls on Sunday, Newcastle born Ellie, and government adviser Zara McDermott, 21, with the two beauties causing all the boys' eyes to wander.

While the original girls, including Wes' match Laura were treated to a night out, the boys were left to welcome newbies Ellie and Zara on Sunday night.

Wes - Laura - Ellie - Hunk - Arrival

And it didn't take long for Wes to get to know Laura lookalike Ellie, with the hunk seen talking to the new arrival as Laura walked back into the villa at the close of the episode.

And viewers were even more shocked by the teaser for Monday night's show, with Ellie and Wes seen sharing a cosy date.

Lot - Similarities - Laura - Anything - Ellie

'Do you not see a lot of similarities between me and Laura? You haven’t tried anything else,' Ellie asks him, prompting fury from fans.

'NO WAIT WHAT?!!! Just after watching the End of Love Island, and That NEW GIRL? Nooo flipping way. actually better stay with LAURA.'

'FIRST - ALL - Ellie - Laura - Man

'FIRST OF ALL, okay so Ellie is similar to Laura, but what man would want a 20 year old girl, when he has a 29 year old woman who adores...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!