Love Island: Rosie left fuming after partner Adam's eyes wander AGAIN for newcomer Zara... who confesses she likes a 'bad boy'

Mail Online | 6/18/2018 | Connie Rusk For Mailonline
lukealukea (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/17/23/4D5B03BD00000578-0-image-a-62_1529272893848.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/06/16/8297140186794707600/1024x576_MP4_8297140186794707600.mp4

He took his romance with Rosie Williams to the next level, with the pair performing sex acts under the covers on Love Island on Sunday night.

But Adam Collard couldn't help his eyes from wandering once again when new islander Zara McDermott walked into the villa with Ellie Brown.

Trainer - Government - Adviser - Group - Men

The 22-year-old personal trainer was left looking starry-eyed after the government adviser, 21, told the group of men she fancied a 'challenge' and likes 'bad boys', leaving Rosie 'fuming'.

With the girls enjoying a dinner at a restaurant, the boys were left gobsmacked when the two newcomers arrived.

Dr - Alex - Efforts - Duo - Chat

And despite Dr Alex's best efforts to charm the duo with his chat about ironing and the elections, it wasn't long until Adam had swooped in to enjoy a cosy conversation with Zara by the fire pit, promising her a personal trainer date.

Speaking in the Beach Hut, he said: 'I'm not going to beat around the bush. Zara fits the type of girl that I do fancy, so I would be lying if I said that she wasn't an attractive girl.'

Conversation - Zara - Adam - Bottom - Girls

In his conversation with Zara, Adam attempted to get to the bottom of whether she would tread on the other girls' toes to get the guy she wanted.

Not afraid to ruffle feathers, the Essex singleton said: 'I like a challenge anyway. If you want to be nice, then you're on the wrong show.'

Branch - Hunky - Lothario - 'I - People

Offering an olive branch, the hunky Lothario replied: 'I agree with that. I think people forget that coupled up don't necessarily mean you're in a relationship until you have that talk.'

Wary of Adam's situation in the villa, Zara told the Beach Hut: 'Adam is literally so fit. But I'm not sure what his situation is with Rosie.'

Romance - Rosie - Arrival - Zara

And despite him hotting up his romance with Rosie, the arrival of Zara left him uncertain at where...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!