Louisiana woman, 45, wows her husband with a stunning ambush makeover

Mail Online | 6/15/2018 | Erica Tempesta For Dailymail.com
blockstyle (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/14/23/4D3E105100000578-0-image-a-51_1529013627270.jpg

A newlywed and adoptive mom proudly showed off her stylish new look after being chosen for an ambush makeover fresh off of her honeymoon.

K.C. Kilpatrick, 45, from Shreveport, Louisiana, was joined by her new husband, Kyle, when she was plucked from the crowd at the Today show plaza on Thursday, and she couldn't have been more grateful to be chosen.

'This - Thank - Today - Fashion - Expert

'This is awesome. Thank you so much,' she gushed to Today fashion expert Jill Martin, explaining she is so happy get 'refreshed and refined' by the ambush makeover team.

K.C. provides supplies to children in foster care through her non-profit, which she was inspired to start after adopting her two children.

Deserves - Kyle - Wife

'She deserves to be pampered,' Kyle said of his hard-working wife.

K.C. was full of energy when she danced her way across the stage to show off her new look, and she definitely wowed her husband.

God - Wow - Kyle - Blindfold - Wife

'Oh my God. Wow,' Kyle said after he removed his blindfold and checked out his wife's makeover.

K.C. hadn't even looked herself in the mirror yet, but she rushed to Kyle to give him a heartwarming kiss that elicited a few 'awws.'

Hands - Air - Dance - Celebration - Look

When she finally spun around to look at herself, she threw her hands in the air and did a little dance in celebration of her new look.

Today anchor Hoda Kotb told K.C. her 'hair is awesome,' and the newlywed thought it looked pretty close to hers.

Looks - KC - Hoda

'It looks like you; I look like you,' K.C. told Hoda.

K.C.'s curly hair was cut into...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!