Love Island SPOILER: Laura freaks out as Wes confesses his feelings... while Hayley gets cold feet about Charlie

Mail Online | 6/14/2018 | Rebecca Lawrence For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/14/15/4D3A839800000578-0-image-a-59_1528986515041.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/06/14/2559618379506299803/1024x576_MP4_2559618379506299803.mp4

They discussed babies, marriage and moving in on their first date.

Yet Laura Anderson, 29, now feels her romance with Wes Nelson, 20, is moving too quickly and will quickly set him straight and voice her concerns on Thursday's episode of Love Island.

Scenes - ITV2 - Show - Laura - Wes

In scenes not yet aired on the ITV2 show, Laura will admit she's concerned about Wes' intense feelings for her, whilst Hayley Hughes, 21, is set to feel worries that she has no feelings for Charlie Frederick, 23.

Laura is panicked after Wes informs her that he is falling for her, and once again her concerns about the age gap between them start to prey on her mind.

Situation - Girls - 'He

Admitting that she's freaking out about the situation, she tells the other girls: 'He said to me 'I think I'm falling for you' and I was just like 'don't say that to me'.

'Don't sit there and say 'you're falling for me.' You're not falling for me. It's been a week! I don't like it. He doesn't even know what love is. He's never been in love before.'

Wes - Feelings - Laura - Beach - Hut

Admitting she's concerned whether Wes' feelings are genuine, Laura confesses in the Beach Hut: 'It's very nice to hear, but I'm just very aware of people saying things that they don't mean or it's very early to be saying something like that.

'I know he didn't say love but for me it was similar. Maybe a miscommunication. But I really just want to be on the same page. I don't want him being like "oh my god, I'm falling in love with Laura.''

Wes - Clarity - Remarks - Wes - Start

Asking Wes for clarity on his remarks, Wes is quick to defend himself, reasoning: 'I'm just saying, I can see the start of it. If there was going to be a start it would be now.

'I've never felt this after a week...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
No matter where you go, there you are.