Alex Jones plays coy about her post-baby sex life as she admits she feared losing her job while on maternity leave with son Teddy

Mail Online | 6/14/2018 | Rianne Addo For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/14/15/4D3A9E4900000578-0-image-a-22_1528987381894.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/06/14/2152097516237274505/1024x576_MP4_2152097516237274505.mp4

She recently released her parenting book Winging It, which details her experience with motherhood.

And Alex Jones confessed she felt 'insecure' during her maternity leave as she tackled juggling her career and family life on Thursday's edition of Loose Women.

Host - Son - Teddy - Husband - Charlie

The 41-year-old host - who welcomed her son Teddy with husband Charlie Thomson in January 2017 - remained coy when asked about her sex life, but admitted she had 'worries about losing herself' after childbirth.

Speaking on the topic of 'maternity leave paranoia', the One Show presenter - who took three-and-a-half months off - insisted there was 'no pressure' from the BBC during her short break, as she felt it was 'all coming from her.'

'It - Job - Life - That

She detailed: 'It was all coming from me, if you like your job and respect your life, you're always going to have that.'

Alex went on: 'No pressure put on me by BBC, they couldn’t be more supportive. They said: "Alex, take your time, come back when you're ready, don't rush make most of it."'

Bit - Insecure - Family - Everything - Career

'[However], you still feel a bit insecure, if you enjoy it, you want to keep it, yes we want a family too, we want everything, but why can't we have a career and family? It's a balancing act, I look back, I could have taken a few more months off', the Wales native added.

Alex revealed her intentions behind penning the baby book Winging It!: Parenting in the Middle of Life!, as she desired to relate to fellow parents: 'I thought everyone felt the same, so I wrote it down, which is the aim of book to be honest.'

Thought - Maternity

'I thought during maternity leave, what else can I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?" Luke 18:8