Love Island SPOILER: Eyal lets rip at Dr Alex about flirting with Megan... before turning on the other boys when their wingman plan is exposed

Mail Online | 6/14/2018 | Kate Thomas for MailOnline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/14/15/4D3A145400000578-0-image-a-76_1528984856811.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/06/14/2559618379506299803/1024x576_MP4_2559618379506299803.mp4

They've been vying for the affections of blonde bombshell Megan Barton Hanson ever since she set foot in the villa.

And Eyal Booker and his love rival Dr Alex George are set to butt heads on Love Island after the model finds out the unlucky-in-love medic had sought out Megan for a conversation behind his back.

'spiritual - Star - Cool - Scenes - Air

The self-confessed 'spiritual' star loses his cool in scenes set to air on Thursday night's installment of the ITV2 show, clashing with Alex before turning on the other boys after their plot to help the A&E doctor is exposed.

Condemning Alex’s pursuit of Megan, Eyal vents in the Beach Hut: 'I just feel like Alex owed it to me to come and speak to me.

Back - Opportunity - Moments - Respect

'He’s just gone behind my back and not given me the opportunity to have my moments with her you know. He owes me the respect to come and say it to me before he goes and does it.'

Eyal decides to pull Alex to one side, telling him: 'I feel like you've really gone and disrespected me when really all I've tried to do is show you the utmost respect.'

Alex - Replies - Doubt - Times - Eyal

A flabbergasted Alex replies, 'How do you mean?', no doubt remembering the times Eyal brazenly snogged Megan right in front of his face.

'Obviously, I've worked hard to get the outcome I have with Megan. I think, just let that be and allow me to have a chance to make something there!'

'I - Alex - Eyal

He continues,' And then you haven't been honest with me...' 'I have been honest', Alex interjects. 'No you haven't', Eyal fires back.

'I feel like you've put a lot of pressure on that situation', Alex says.

Alex - Conversation

Getting riled up, Alex firmly tells him: 'You're not letting me speak! We're not having a conversation, you're just getting angry.

'I feel that in the last 24 hours,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.