ChurchMag TBT: Jeremy Smith

ChurchMag | 6/14/2018 | Jeremy Smith
monna (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://churchm.ag/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/tbt-churchmag-image.jpg

My very first article on ChurchMag is titled Facebook Timeline: How This Will Impact Ministry. Ah… looking at this article, I notice so many different things.

First off, I actually wrote the article nearly 7 years ago. If you look at all of my articles on ChuchMag, you will find older ones from when I wrote for a separate blog called seventy8Productions which was inspired by ChurchMag and then acquired by ChurchMag. The actual first article from that is titled FREE STUFF : Pattern Motion Backgrounds.

Man - Nostalgia - Train - Article

Man, the nostalgia train is heavy for me on this article.

So here is what I notice looking back on my very first blog article with ChurchMag.

Screenshots - Navigation - Scrollbar

My screenshots were… unedited. I don’t know how best to say they look ugly. I clearly wasn’t cropping out the navigation or scrollbar.

Even though the image quality is low, I did not blur out any names or embarrassing parts of the image. You can clearly see my mom posting on my Timeline she loves me.

Thing - Threes - Fact - Phil - EBook

I’ve known I have a thing about writing in threes, in fact, this was pointed out by Phil in an eBook he edited for me. But even with my first blog article, I had to have three header images. Sheesh.

I do not know if my writing has improved,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ChurchMag
Wake Up To Breaking News!