"It's Wrong, And It's Scary" – Baltimore County Teachers "Frightened" By Spike In Violence

Zero Hedge | 6/13/2018 | Staff
ali11 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/2018-06/Screen-Shot-2018-06-12-at-2.40.11-PM.png

According to Project Baltimore, two Baltimore County Public School teachers have stepped forward and sounded the alarm regarding how the school system’s administrators have enacted policies that made schools appear safer on paper — however, this epic fail has led to a massive increase in violence among students and teachers.

Baltimore County Teachers: Culture of Leniency Leading to Violence. (Source: Fox Baltimore)

Lockers - Teachers

“I have been kicked. I have been punched. I have been thrown up against lockers,” stated one of the teachers.

“I’ve been spit on. A lot of chair throwing, turning over desks, screaming, running around the classroom,” added the other.

Baltimore - County - Public - School - Teachers

These two Baltimore County Public School teachers contacted Project Baltimore with a terrifying message:

“What I’m seeing in the schools, it’s wrong and it’s scary. It’s frightening,” collectively stated the pair in a statement to Project Baltimore.

Educators - Condition - Anonymity - Fear - Jobs

Both educators spoke on condition of anonymity because of the fear of losing their jobs. However, as Project Baltimore stated: “they [teachers] can no longer remain silent – especially after watching recent Fox45 reports detailing escalating violence in public schools.”

Chris Papst, who is the lead reporter for Project Baltimore’s ongoing investigation into Baltimore area public schools, said,”County teachers say it’s not just students anymore who are victims of violence and bullying.”

Educators - Papst - Interview - Anything - Problem

One of the educators told Papst in an interview, “If we don’t do anything about it and we don’t speak out now and try and solve the problem, then we are ultimately becoming part of the problem.”

Screen grab of Chris Papst interview with the two educators. (Source: Fox Baltimore)

Decade - Teachers - School - System - Manner

More than a decade ago, these teachers explained how the school system operated in a much different manner. There were severe consequences for students who punched, kicked, or even threw a desk at a teacher. That student would be either suspended, expelled, and or arrested and charged...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Zero Hedge
Wake Up To Breaking News!