Sarah Sanders swipes back at report she's planning to leave White House

Fox News | 6/13/2018 | Matt Richardson
gbabii05 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://a57.foxnews.com/images.foxnews.com/content/fox-news/politics/2018/06/13/sarah-sanders-swipes-back-at-report-shes-planning-to-leave-white-house/_jcr_content/par/featured_image/media-0.img.jpg/0/0/1528938709033.jpg?ve=1

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders hit back Wednesday night against a report that she was considering leaving her role, saying she “loves” her job and is “honored” to work with President Trump.

Sanders was replying to an earlier CBS News report that both she and deputy press secretary Raj Shah have considered leaving their positions in the administration.

CBSNews - Something - Plans - Future - Sanders

“Does @CBSNews know something I don’t about my plans and my future,” Sanders asked in a tweet. “I was at my daughter’s year-end Kindergarten event and they ran a story about my ‘plans to leave the WH’ without even talking to me.”

Both Sanders and Shah are weighing future options, Fox News has learned, which may or may not include their departures from the White House.

Sanders - November - Elections - Shah - Timetable

Sanders has talked about departing sometime after November’s mid-term elections and although Shah’s timetable...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Fox News
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Been there, done that, twice...