Love Island: Laura furiously calls out Adam over his treatment of Rosie.. as she claims he 'got off lightly' in tense re-coupling

Mail Online | 6/14/2018 | MailOnline Reporter
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/14/00/4D34888300000578-0-image-a-115_1528931982500.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/06/13/7038078189634470471/1024x576_MP4_7038078189634470471.mp4

He was the victim of a tense showdown after Rosie Williams discovered he had been flirting with newcomer Megan Barton Hanson.

But it was Love Island's Laura Anderson who was out to get Adam Collard in Thursday's show, as she called out the hunk over his treatment of the girls.

Confrontation - Scottish - Air - Hostess - Newcastle-born

In a tense confrontation the Scottish air hostess said the Newcastle-born Island had 'got off lightly' following Rosie's furious confrontation, warning he needed to reassure her his head wouldn't be turned should another girl enter the villa.

Laura's temper was flared following a surprise re-coupling, when Rosie only chose Adam as he was the only boy remaining.

Actions - Welsh - Lawyer - Beach - Hut

Justifying her actions the Welsh lawyer said in the Beach Hut: 'Let's be honest he was the only one left what else was i going to do. He's got this other opportunity what's he going to do with it is up to him.'

And after being pushed into a corner by her angry words, Adam seemed to finally realise it would take hard work to win back her trust, saying to Rosie: 'I think you would have picked us anyway, not in a cocky way, but you are very loyal.

'I - Lot - Anyone - Thing - Bit

'I do like that a lot about you. I do want to make love to you. I won't turn away or talk to anyone else. That's the main thing that I did wrong, and I do apologise for that. I got a little bit scared about how fast things were moving. It wasn't...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A pox on both their houses!