Larry Kudlow released from hospital after treatment for heart attack

The Washington Times | 6/6/2018 | Staff
lhumara (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://twt-thumbs.washtimes.com/media/image/2018/06/11/trump_kudlow_68841_s2048x1396.jpg?87dc598839a43019824aacbc709a7b1fe1aaf5d4

White House economic director Larry Kudlow was released from the hospital Wednesday, two days after suffering a mild heart attack.

The White House said Mr. Kudlow, 70, was discharged from Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.

Doctors - Larry - Recovery - White - House

“Doctors say Larry’s recovery is going very well,” said White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders. “The president and the administration are happy Larry is back home and look forward to seeing him back to work soon.”

Mr. Kudlow, who joined the White House this spring as a replacement for chief economic adviser Gary Cohn, suffered the heart attack on Monday.

Copyright - © - Washington - Times - LLC

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

Time - Trump - Doubt - Obstruction - Fire

Time for Trump to leave no doubt about obstruction and fire Sessions/Rosenstein so he can install Pruitt to get rid of Mueller.

This is why the Congress placed limits on the CDC research in the first place. Gun ownership is not a disease. However a common indicator amongst school shooters is they are on drugs for ADD or Bipolar Disease. Perhaps the Medical Community can focus their lifesaving efforts on mental illness.

Moron

What a moron.

For what my opinion is worth these whiners have actually turned off some 90% of America to the point that when they do speak, no one actually pays any attention other than to note that an election is coming up soon and note who or what party to NOT vote for. Other than that, they are childlike in their constant whines and temper tantrums and I've already RAISED my fair share of 2 yr. olds. I really am not interested in putting up with it now, at least back then, I LOVED the whiny little brats.

ANYONE - Vessel - Home - GREAT - USA

If ANYONE can bring that Vessel back home to the GREAT U.S.A.,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Washington Times
Wake Up To Breaking News!