Chinese migrant worker returns home to her husband… only to find he has 'killed' her so he could have a new wife

Mail Online | 6/13/2018 | Tiffany Lo For Mailonline
ziggy1023 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/13/16/4D2E386B00000578-0-image-a-75_1528903435093.jpg

A migrant woman was shocked to find herself legally 'dead' when she returned to her hometown after working in a city in southeast China for 12 years.

Liu Guoqing has been declared dead by her husband since 2015 as he wished to marry another woman. Her household registration document has also been cancelled.

Help - Police - Documents - Husband - Yu

She sought help from local police to recover her legal documents; however it's unsure if she's still married to her husband, Yu Ningguo.

Mother of two Ms Liu left the family in Dazhou of Sichuan Province in 2007 after a a heated argument with her husband, she told local newspaper Dazhou Post.

Job - Guangzhou - China - Husband

She found a job in Guangzhou, southeast China and had not contacted her husband ever since.

The 44-year-old went back home to visit her parents in Xuanhan county last month and was told by neighbours that her household registration had been cancelled.

Police - Ms - Liu - Account - Death

Police reviewed Ms Liu's account and found a death certificate application stamped by her father and husband stating that she 'had died from illness' in 2015, reported Chengdu Business Daily.

'I am clearly here, why were they saying I was dead?' she was quoted...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It just doesn't get bettere than this...