Mother-of-two was shocked when paddling pool she'd bought for her children turned out to be so small it could fit in the family BIN

Mail Online | 6/13/2018 | Cheyenne Roundtree For Mailonline
abbycraig (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/13/15/4D2F49F400000578-0-image-a-53_1528899298128.jpg

A mother-of-two was left shocked when the paddling pool she brought for her children turned out to be so small they could only stand in it.

Claire Senior, 40, tried to surprise her sun-loving children with a jumbo-sized paddling pool to cool off in - but was shocked with what she unwrapped.

Pool - Ms - Senior - Pool - Size

Upon opening the pool, which Ms Senior believed to be a 'normal' paddling pool size from Poundland, she was shocked to find the pool was just the size of her shoe.

However, despite the panic of not having a pool for summer setting in, Ms Senior found herself in hysterics over the toy - which fit into her bin with ease.

Trainer - Pool - Children - Day - Dimensions

Luckily the personal trainer then found a pool for the children later that day, and ensured that she checked the dimensions on the box.

Ms Senior, from Leeds, said: 'Our other pool at home had broken and I knew that the children would want to play in it in the garden over the summer.

'So - Search - Pool - Shops - High-street

'So I went out on a search for a pool and one of the shops on my high-street had this pool in, so I grabbed it and thought nothing of it.

'It said on the packaging that it was a paddling pool and it...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Have you forgotten?