Chloe Madeley flaunts her rock hard abs in a skimpy sports bra as she packs on the PDA with shirtless fiancé James Haskell during hike in Sardinia

Mail Online | 6/13/2018 | Jabeen Waheed For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/13/14/4D2F6A3000000578-0-image-a-326_1528895357096.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/08/24/3677633772341211840/1024x576_MP4_3677633772341211840.mp4

They are usually found working out together in the gym.

But Chloe Madeley and her fiancé James Haskell were seen packing on the PDA as they enjoyed a sun-drenched getaway to Sardinia on Wednesday.

Fitness - Enthusiast - Figure - Sports - Bra

The 30-year-old fitness enthusiast showed off her envy-inducing toned figure in a skimpy black sports bra and shorts as she embarked on a hike with her other half

Chloe and James, who became engaged in April, couldn't peel their attention away from each other as they soaked up the sun.

Gym - Bunny - Home - Chloe - Lifestyle

While she's a complete gym bunny at home, Chloe opted to carry on her active lifestyle during the holiday.

She showed off her rock hard abs in a barely-there sports bra while her lean legs were clad in a pair of tiny shorts.

Chloe - Belongings - Funky - Backpack - Blonde

Chloe toted her belongings in a funky, multi-coloured backpack and wore her blonde locks slicked back.

Clearly working up a sweat, James went shirtless in a pair of black shorts.

Heat - Pair - Breath - Beauty - Tender

It seemed as if the intense heat was getting to him as the pair stopped to catch their breath, with the beauty placing a few tender kisses on his forehead.

This isn't the first getaway this year for the pair as Chloe and James recently jetted to Mykonos.

Rugby - Player - Knee - Weekend - Paris

The rugby player got down on one knee during a romantic weekend in Paris in April, after four years of dating.

Despite their solid relationship, the daughter of TV presenters Richard Madeley and Judy Finnigan later admitted she was stunned by the gesture.

Hello - 'He - Forehead

She told Hello!: 'He kissed me on the forehead and said, 'You do know how much I love you, don't...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!