Fireman, 28, who had affair with policeman's wife, 49, 'threatened to have her buried on moors when it became public' and told her husband: 'We had sex in Morrisons car park - it was disgusting'

Mail Online | 6/13/2018 | Martin Robinson, Uk Chief Reporter;Kevin Donald For Mailonline
entengo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/13/09/4D2CEDB700000578-0-image-a-23_1528878245691.jpg

A firefighter having sex with a policeman's wife including in a Morrisons car park said he would pay £1,500 to have her 'buried on the moors', a misconduct hearing has been told.

Retained firefighter Robert Billings, 28, is said to have made the threat when North Yorkshire PC Christopher Parnell, 48, learned he was sleeping with his wife Kath Parnell, 49.

PC - Parnell - Home - Visit - Wife

PC Parnell is accused of paying a home visit to his wife's toyboy, asking to see texts on his phone and leaving him 'scared and intimidated.'

During the meeting Mr Billings was recorded telling his love rival he had sex with Mrs Parnell in a vehicle parked in the car park at the local Morrisons store, believed to have been in Boroughbridge north of York.

Mr - Billings - 'I - Morrisons - Car

Mr Billings reportedly said: 'I will never do it again. It was in Morrisons car park. It was disgusting.'

His older lover has not attended her estranged husband's misconduct hearing but said last night: 'I am in shock, I was not expecting all this over something better suited to the Jeremy Kyle show'.

PC - Parnell - Behaviour - Career - Line

PC Parnell's alleged threatening behaviour has put his career on the line and he is now facing a pubic disciplinary case.

The hearing, at the force's headquarters in Northallerton, had heard earlier that the odd job man and retained firefighter, who then lived in Boroughbridge, had begun an affair with PC Parnell's wife in July last year.

Police - Officer - Learnt - Affair - Woman

The Harrogate-based police officer learnt about the affair from another woman in the town after his fitness fanatic wife confided in a friend at the gym she regularly attended.

The woman also told the officer that the firefighter had made a threat against his wife.

Woman - Boroughbridge - 'She - Leeds - £1

She said that he told another woman in Boroughbridge: 'She doesn't know who she is dealing with. I'm from Leeds. I can pay £1,500 and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!