Michelle Wolf: After White House dinner, I 'left DC as fast as I could'

TheHill | 6/12/2018 | Judy Kurtz
ziggy1023 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://thehill.com/sites/default/files/wolfmichelle_042918getty.jpg

Michelle Wolf says she was so dismayed by what she saw at the White House Correspondents’ Association (WHCA) dinner that she couldn’t hightail it out of Washington quickly enough following her controversial comedy routine.

“I literally just left D.C. as fast as I could,” the host of Netflix’s “The Break” told Vulture in an interview published Tuesday.

CNN - President - Jeff - Zucker - White

“I saw [CNN President] Jeff Zucker hugging [White House counselor] Kellyanne Conway, and it was just like, 'Oh! You’re all in this together! People are really getting hurt, and you guys are just celebrating your money,'” Wolf, 32, exclaimed.

“It’s all a game, nothing more than ‘How will we best profit off of this?’ It was icky,” the comedian said.

Wolf - Criticism - Headliner - April - Journalist-

Wolf drew widespread criticism as the headliner at April’s annual journalist- and lawmaker-filled WHCA dinner for taking aim at White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and other Trump administration officials as part of her explicit set.

Following Wolf's remarks, The Hill announced it was pulling out of future WHCA...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TheHill
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It just doesn't get bettere than this...