PHOTOG REGRETS TAKING PIC OF ASIA ARGENTO WITH FRENCH REPORTER FOLLOWING BOURDAIN’S SUICIDE

dailycaller.com | 6/12/2018 | Staff
abbycraig (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Bourdain_Asia-e1528475940486.jpg

Photographer Rino Barillari said he now regrets taking the picture of Anthony Bourdain’s girlfriend Asia Argento dancing with French reporter Hugo Clément.

“If I had known, I would have stopped,” Barillari, a paparazzo, who snapped the shot of Argento and sold it to an Italian outlet five days before the “Parts Unknown” star was found dead in his hotel room in France, according to Page Six Tuesday.

TV - Personality - Writer - Entrepreneur - Anthony

TV personality, writer, and entrepreneur Anthony Bourdain talks at a SXSW event in Austin, Texas.

“A picture is not worth a life,” he added. “If that shot triggered suicide . . . this would make me suffer.”

Photographer - Photo - Argento - Reporter - Ristorante

The photographer took the photo of Argento and the reporter dancing at Ristorante Camponeschi.

“Everyone looked at them,” Barillari said. “She looked like a possessed doll . . . a scene of crazy sensuality.”

Actress - Photos

He said when the actress realized they had been photographed together, she asked him to delete the photos.

Another photographer, who spotted Argento and Clemente embracing on the streets in Rome, took his shots off the market following Bourdain’s death.

Monday - Argento - Friend - Rose - McGowan

On Monday, Argento’s friend Rose McGowan wrote a letter...
(Excerpt) Read more at: dailycaller.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Have you forgotten?