Stan Lee's Associate Arrested on Suspicion of Filing False Police Report Amid Ongoing Controversies

PEOPLE.com | 6/12/2018 | Staff
mel4 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2018/06/gettyimages-950538668.jpg?crop=0px,50px,2700px,1419px&resize=1200,630

Stan Lee’s business partner Keya Morgan was arrested on a warrant Monday on suspicion of filing a false police report, the Los Angeles Police Department confirmed to PEOPLE.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, his bail was set at $20,000 and he is due back in court July 2. The outlet also suggested that the incident was linked to a report that Lee was allegedly confronted by two gunmen during an attempted robbery at his home earlier this month.

Arrest - Days - Marvel - Legend - Twitter

The arrest comes just two days after the Marvel legend, 95, announced in a Twitter video that Morgan is his “only partner and business manager.”

“It has come to my attention that many people contact other companies or other people trying to get in touch with me,” he said. “I just want to go on the record saying I have only one partner, only partner who does represent me, and that’s Keya Morgan. Anybody else who claims to be my rep is just making that story up.”

Lee - Record - Keya - Morgan - World

Lee continued, “So I just want to put it on the record. I want you to know: If you want me, call me! If you can’t get me, call Keya Morgan. The two of us work together and are conquering the world side-by-side.”

PEOPLE...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Keep the change!