Hilary Duff's son Luca was 'surprised' to hear of pregnancy but is 'warming up' to having a sister

Mail Online | 3/31/2015 | Tracy Wright For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/12/15/4D28B6EF00000578-0-image-a-14_1528813020968.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/03/27/9138079830262106876/1024x576_MP4_9138079830262106876.mp4

She announced her second pregnancy just days ago with a sweet Instagram post.

But Hilary Duff admitted to James Corden during The Late Late Show on Monday night that her son Luca took some time warming up to the idea of adding a new member to their family.

Actress - Child - Girl - Matthew - Komas

The 30-year-old actress shared that she's expecting her second child, a girl, with boyfriend Matthew Komas on Friday, only to reveal that her five-year-old son was less than thrilled with the news.

'The beginning was a little, a little a… he was surprised,' Duff told Corden. 'And now he's warming up to the idea.'

Bit - Time - Luca - Idea - Story

While it took a bit of time for Luca, he's apparently gotten so comfortable with the idea that he's created his own story about the new baby.

'He told his friend at school the other day that he's having a sister that's part red-butt monkey,' Duff said. 'So we'll see! It'll be a first. That'll be really cool.'

Sense - Humor - Luca - Name - Sister

Only furthering his unique sense of humor, Luca is confident he found the perfect name for his little sister.

'We're up for any kind of suggestions, but Luca thinks 'Cofant Croissant' is like, the coolest name,' Duff said, adding that Luca has become pretty insistent on the choice. 'There would be no confusion. And when I just refer to it as 'Cofant,' and I'm like, 'That would be so cool, no one at school's going to be named Cofant,' He's...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
With God all things are possible, but not probable.