Luisa Zissman hits out at 'narrow-minded' Kelly Brook and says she will 'never have kids because of her track record with men'

Mail Online | 6/12/2018 | Rebecca Lawrence;Laura Fox For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/12/13/4D28198A00000578-0-image-a-45_1528807183518.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/06/11/7136020663000805981/1024x576_MP4_7136020663000805981.mp4

Luisa Zissman has branded Kelly Brook 'narrow-minded' and claimed she will 'never have children' because of her 'track record with men'.

The former The Apprentice star, 31 - who is a mother of three daughters - lashed out at the model, 38, after she claimed it's unprofessional for mums to talk about children in the workplace.

Luisa - Sun - Kelly - Motherhood - Children

Luisa told The Sun that Kelly will never understand motherhood until she has children of her own, adding that her views on working mums are 'narrow minded and ill-informed'.

She said: 'When Kelly has little people that are the centre of her world she will understand but until then – she really can't comment on the subject at all. Kelly has no kids and probably never will with her track record with men.

'Things - Assemblies - Sports - Days - Mums

'Things come up, they get sick, they hurt themselves, and they have assemblies and sports days. Working mums have it so hard and such narrow minded and ill-informed views really have no place.'

MailOnline has contacted representatives for Kelly Brook for further comment.

Luisa - Daughters - Dixie - Oliver - Zissman

Luisa raises three daughters; Dixie, eight, with ex-husband Oliver Zissman, and Indigo, 22 months, and Clementine, seven months, with second husband Andrew Collins.

Kelly came under fire from Loose Women viewers on Monday following her comments that some working mothers use their children as an 'excuse' to skip deadlines or miss work.

Model - Children - Viewers - Remarks - Discussion

The model - who doesn't have any children - shocked viewers with her controversial remarks during a discussion about whether it is a mother's job to look after her sick children.

During the debate, Kelly said that 'professional' women never discuss their kids in the work place, and her comments sparking a massive backlash on social media.

'I - Hate - Children - Women

She admitted: 'I have a pet hate, and I don't have children so I don't always understand, but I do work with some women that if they...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!