McCain, conservative senator? How it can still happen

Jewish World Review | 6/12/2018 | Staff
abbycraig (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://jewishworldreview.com/theme/images/fbshare.jpg

Dmitriy Shapiro: Rand repents?

Kelsey Dallas: OMG: Is profanity losing its punch?

Kathryn - Moody - Investors - Global - Crisis

Kathryn Moody: Investors, Are You Ready for the Next Global Crisis?

Mark Steyn: You Want Nazis?

Gabriel - Schoenfeld - War - Crimes - Gaza

Gabriel Schoenfeld: War Crimes in Gaza?

Mark A. Kellner: OMG: Is profanity losing its punch?

James - K - Glassman - Investors - Global

James K. Glassman: Investors, Are You Ready for the Next Global Crisis?

The rumor mill is churning out the possibility that Cindy McCain will take over her husband's Arizona Senate seat should he resign due to his terminal illness.

Reason - Husband - Sarah - Palin - Mate

I have always suspected that she was the reason behind her husband choosing Sarah Palin as his running mate in 2008. Now, of course, he's made public remarks that he regretted choosing the former Alaska governor, overlooking the fact that she gave his presidential campaign a much needed boost.

What many conservatives don't realize is that Cindy is way smarter than her husband and a much better person.

Agent - Gig - Publisher - Bios - Wives

In 2008, my agent presented me with an impossible gig. A publisher wanted bios of the wives of both candidates and whichever candidate won in November that bio would be published.

I was given the task of coming up with an unauthorized bio in four months before the election. While I met Mrs. McCain briefly at a Republican fundraiser in Manhattan, she looked startled to hear my proposal but kindly accepted my business card. I never did hear from her. But as November approached, the publisher decided to make both my book and another author's bio on Michelle Obama available on Kindle.

Announcement - Claire - Shipman - Good - Morning

After that announcement, I was asked to travel to DC to be interviewed by Claire Shipman for Good Morning America on ABC. While the interview took about 30 minutes, the actual broadcast was about three minutes and was a complete distortion of my book.

I came across as gossipy and snarky when I had been very positive about McCain but decided...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Jewish World Review
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Have you forgotten?
Tagged: