Appreciating the Long and Storied Career of Adam Baldwin

TVOvermind | 6/11/2018 | Tom
Click For Photo: http://www.tvovermind.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Adam-Baldwin.jpg

Adam Baldwin, no relation to Alec, William, Stephen, or Daniel, is another one of those actors that you’ve likely seen just about everywhere but not quite. His list of roles and accomplishments is pretty long and his storied career has lasted since the early 1980’s when he was in the film My Bodyguard. More on that in a moment, but Baldwin has been one of the most solid actors throughout his career that has almost always been a supporting actor in some way and hasn’t managed to be a lead quite as often. But for what he’s done he’s been absolutely brilliant since despite the stern look he continually wears it’s helped him become one of the rough and tough protagonists in several projects and the despicable antagonist in many others. His presence in many movies and TV shows has been a boon since he takes a lot of the load on himself when it comes to the story line, at least when his character is asked to do so. Even when he has a minor part he nails it perfectly so that other actors don’t have to pick up the slack. His intensity is kind of over the top at times but that’s just a part of what makes him great since he’s fully dialed in and aware of the moment.

Here are a few clips to prove that point.

My - Bodyguard - Man - Past - People

In My Bodyguard he plays a troubled young man that has a past that only a few people know about, though everyone seems keen on creating rumors and gossip that paint him as a monster. Eventually the new kid in town makes friends with him in order to keep from getting harassed by another kid in town and his posse. Eventually the two become friends and learn how to stand up...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVOvermind
Wake Up To Breaking News!
NY Times, a small niche paper for a small niche people in a really big internet
Tagged: