Weinstein accuser Rose McGowan is indicted for cocaine possession and could face 10 years in jail after she claimed the drug was 'planted' to discredit her

Mail Online | 1/20/2017 | Hannah Parry For Dailymail.com
EGFZE (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/12/04/4D24C1DF00000578-0-image-a-18_1528773324660.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/10/27/2662798167687740594/1024x576_MP4_2662798167687740594.mp4

Harvey Weinstein accuser Rose McGowan was indicted for cocaine possession by a grand jury Monday.

Prosecutors say cocaine was found among McGowan's belongings that were accidentally left on a January 20, 2017, flight to Washington Dulles International Airport.

McGowan - Bail - Drugs

McGowan, who has been out on $5,000 bail, insists she was set-up and says she did not put the drugs there.

On Monday, she was indicted on one count of cocaine possession in Loudoun County, Virginia, New York Daily News reported. She faces up to ten years in prison if found guilty. A trial date is yet to be set.

Actress - Wallet - Backpack - Bathroom - Flight

The 44-year-old actress believes her wallet was stolen from her backpack while she was in the bathroom on the flight, and that the drugs were planted in it, and left behind for the authorities to find.

'Depending on when and where the wallet was lost, individuals other than Ms. McGowan had access to the wallet for somewhere between approximately 5 hours 40 minutes and more than 11 hours,' her lawyer wrote in a memorandum acquired by the New Yorker.

McGowan - Wallet - Backpack - Plane - Bag

McGowan claims she never took the wallet out of her backpack on the plane and that she left the bag unattended just once.

'I had it in the side pocket of my backpack, and I left it on my seat as I went to the bathroom,' she said.

Attempt - Case - Cocaine - Drug - Choice

In an attempt to plead her case, she said cocaine would not have been her drug of choice for the historic march.

'I own stock in a marijuana company, so that's my jam.

Solidarity - Nothing - Body - Moment

'Imagining I'm going into sisterly solidarity, I can think of nothing more opposed to that, energetically, that I would want in my body at that moment,' she said.

McGowan has previously said that she 'will clearly plead not guilty.'

October - News

In October, shortly after the news of her...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It takes a government, to create a genocide.