Olivia Attwood reveals she's 'flattered' to be likened to Love Island's Laura... after previously claiming she needs PROTECTION from the lookalike

Mail Online | 6/11/2018 | Lisa Mcloughlin;Ciara Farmer For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/11/15/4D23048E00000578-0-image-a-97_1528727358472.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/06/11/5297169059337320711/1024x576_MP4_5297169059337320711.mp4

Love Island viewers recently took to social media and claimed that show newbie Laura Anderson, 29, was ripping off her look.

And now Olivia Attwood has weighed in on the controversy while appearing on Monday's This Morning and revealed that she's 'flattered' fans see a similarity between the two.

Spotlight - Year - Show - Chris - Hughes

The 27-year-old, who was catapulted into the spotlight on last year show when she found love with then beau Chris Hughes, added that she thought it was 'unfortunate' that the Scottish cabin crew mirror her iconic looks from 2017.

Speaking to hosts Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield: 'I'm quite flattered, she's gorgeous. It's harder seeing yourself so much [in someone else].

'It - Outfit - Place - Hours - Looks

'It was unfortunate that she went in the same outfit as I did and sat in the place. The first 24 hours were unfortunate with how many looks were similar.'

During her appearance on the mid-morning stalwart, she also showed her support for recent Island reject Kendall Rae-Knight, who was dumped from Island after Adam Collard chose to couple up with Welsh beauty Rosie Williams.

Blonde - Bombshell - Adam - 'tasteless - Way

The blonde bombshell blasted Adam as 'tasteless' for the way he ditched Kendall only to hook up with Rosie minutes later.

She said: 'It was a bit tasteless how he did it. You made the choice to stick by your morals and in there that is quite admirable.'

Appearance - ITV - Weekday - Favourite - Week

Her appearance on the ITV weekday favourite comes a week after Love Island fans were less than impressed during the show's launch as they claimed newbie Laura was ripping off last year's star Olivia's style.

The Scottish beauty was seen wearing similar outfits and hairstyles to Olivia - with the Surrey blonde even pointing out the lookalike ensembles herself on Twitter.

Just - Hours - Launch - Olivia - Capital

Just hours after the launch, Olivia chatted to Capital Breakfast’s Roman Kemp and Vick Hope about last night's show as she insisted she...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
With God all things are possible, but not probable.