The 10 Best Movies to Watch Right Now on Hulu

TVOvermind | 6/10/2018 | Brian Hadsell
KHALED (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://www.tvovermind.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/0-1.jpg

Even cursorily looking back on my output for TVOvermind, it’s obvious that I’ve been erroneously conflating movie streaming with Netflix. Yeah, I bring up services like Crunchy Roll or FilmStruck when I talk about how saturated the streaming market has and is becoming, but the definite bulk of my discussion of the topic is so narrowly hyper-focused on one streaming provider (and, arguably, not even the best one), that it’s created a false narrative surrounding the entire streaming industry.

And, yeah, that’s not cool. Other streaming services have a lot to offer and I, like many others, are not married to just one anymore. I subscribe to Netflix. I subscribe to Hulu. I use the free version of Cruncy Roll. I used to subscribe to Amazon TV (because Re:Creators is literally, not figuratively, the best). I’m in the middle of a free trial-run of Shudder (an excellent horr-streaming service) and plan on shifting over to a free trial of FilmStruck after that runs out.

Sense - Streaming - Options - Households - Provider

So, at least while I have them, it only makes sense that I should be talking about them: some of the many streaming options available to modern households (many of which have yet to find the perfect provider specifically for them). And in that light, I’ll start with what I’ve honestly found to be the best, broadly-mainstream service, the one offering the latest high-end movie and TV releases and the overall broadest catalog of must-see programming. And we start, of course, as with all things, with movies.

Although I said it once before, it bears repeating again: despite their live-action woes, the DC superheroes are alive and well in the field of animation. Their straight-to-DVD releases have been everything that their big screen counterparts have not been – exciting and dramatically well-rendered, living in a detailed world populated by...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVOvermind
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tyranny has such cute names, like Democrat, Republican, Congress, Senate...
Tagged: