‘Solo’ Director Ron Howard Responds To Fan’s ‘Star Wars’ Lament

Deadline | 6/10/2018 | Bruce Haring
LordLord (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://pmcdeadline2.files.wordpress.com/2018/05/ron-howard.jpg?w=605

Comments On Deadline Hollywood are monitored. So don't go off topic, don't impersonate anyone, and don't get your facts wrong.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Solid - Film - Train - Sequence

Solid film overall, worth seeing for the train sequence alone.

We regret Ron Howard got radiation burns, but this is teh Pacific War, and everything goes!

Dignity

Like your dignity?

Google: “pyrrhic victory”

Way - People - Solo - Movie - Alot

I don’t get way some people are acting like Solo is a great movie and that alot people are missing out. The movie was just okay in my opinion and considering how massively disappointing Last Jedi was…okay just isn’t worth it especially in today’s ticket prices ($12-$15). Sure there is backlash because of Last Jedi, but let’s also take into consideration how awful and uninteresting the trailers were for Solo. Alot of people I spoke to who actually liked Last Jedi still didn’t care for Solo and that’s squarely on the marketing for it.

Just like some insist Rogue One was great when the reality is that it was a piece of ****. Just like Solo. A lot of people really do have poor taste.

Bummer - Kid - Fall - Han - Solo

Bummer that the kid’s taking the fall for them killing off Han Solo in a previous film. Ronnie should have a film showing Han Solo is still alive, making it so other actors can play the part if needed, a’la Bond, James Bond; then re-release Solo, and continue with a string of younger Solo films. Then, I’d be there every step of the way, buying tickets. Heck, I’d even give to a gofundsomethingorother to bring Han back.

I once got a ‘like’ from Tarantino on Facebook (his real account) for noting...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Deadline
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Warum denn nicht?