MSNBC Panelists Become Unhinged Over Trump's Saturday Morning Press Conference

NewsBusters | 6/10/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://cdn.newsbusters.org/images/trumpandjohnharwoodcnbc060918.jpg

A highly-informed friend called me early Saturday afternoon and told me how impressed he was with Donald Trump's knowledge, temperament, and poise at the Saturday morning's press conference held just before the President was to leave for Singapore.

Over at MSNBC, the guests on Saturday's AM Joy show certainly didn't view Trump's performance similarly. They relentlessly attacked Trump's mental health, physical health, and intelligence with a level of viciousness justifying questions about their mental health, physical health, and intelligence.

Segment - CNN - Reporter - Press - Conference

Here is the segment involving the CNN reporter (full press conference is here):

Transcript:

PRESIDENT - TRUMP - Okay - Sir - Go

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Okay, yes sir. Go ahead.

TRUMP: Who are you with, out of curiosity?

REPORTER - CNN

REPORTER: CNN.

TRUMP: I figured. Thank you, CNN.

Question - Idea - CNN - Question - CNN

It works. But, y'know, I could tell by the question, I had no idea who you were with CNN. After the question, I was just curious as to who you're with. You're with CNN.

Trump saw through the reporter's slanted, presumptive question, based only on a "sense" that relations with U.S. allies are fractured and an implicit assumption that Trump would rather talk to communist dictators than other leaders in the relatively free world. Trump figured the question was coming from a congenitally hostile news outlet, and it indeed was.

Left - Press - Idiot - MSNBC - John

But remember, the left and much of the establishment press continues to insist that he's a complete idiot. Over at MSNBC, John Harwood, Malcolm Nance and other panelists not seen in the video snip below — and this is being charitable — went into cloud cuckooland as they went down this tired path:

Transcript:

JOHN - HARWOOD - Upshot - Press - Conference

JOHN HARWOOD: I don't think the upshot of this press conference was about tariffs.

I'll be honest as a citizen. I'm concerned about the president's state of mind. He did not look well to me in that press conference. He was not speaking logically or rationally. Its sounded as if he was making...
(Excerpt) Read more at: NewsBusters
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"Tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." C.S. Lewis