Off-duty firefighters in uniform get into a massive drunken brawl sparked by racial slurs and 'jealousy over another unit getting all the glory' just hours after a medal ceremony

Mail Online | 6/10/2018 | Matthew Wright For Dailymail.com
shardonay (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/10/01/4D18F01B00000578-0-image-a-27_1528590672101.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/06/10/7121036214322808176/1024x576_MP4_7121036214322808176.mp4

Uninformed firefighters got into a massive brawl while off-duty at a bar close to Yankee Stadium on Wednesday.

The incident occurred at Billy's Bar in The Bronx, New York, between the Rescue Company 3 and the Ladder Company 49 and Engine Company 68.

Share - Stationhouse - Bronx - Bar - Destination

The latter two share a stationhouse nearby in the Bronx and the bar is a popular destination for police officers and firefighters.

According to an anonymous source, the fight broke out after someone called a black firefighter n****r.

'They - Source - New - York - Daily

'They were drinking since 11 a.m.,' the source said to the New York Daily News. 'They show up at the bar after the medal ceremony and they got out of hand. The ladder and engine guys were fighting with the Rescue 3 guys.'

At least one of the firefighters involved in the altercation had to be maced by bouncers at the bar while they tried to calm the fight.

Police - Scene - Fight - Bystanders - Chaos

Police were then called to the scene as the fight escalated to outside, with bystanders capturing the chaos that ensued there.

The footage shows the drunk firefighters flinging slurring as they argue with each other and look disheveled.

Firefighters - Belligerent - Squabble - Police - Officers

As the firefighters continue with their belligerent squabble, one can be seen pushing police officers trying to break up the fight.

Witnesses can be heard asking where the cops are and why none of them are getting detained by the police.

Arrest - Police - Reports - Scuffle

And it was reported that there were no arrest or police reports made for the scuffle.

Police had responded to the scene based off a 911 call but it was categorized as 'other.'

Scene - Ordeal - One

But those at the scene who witnessed the ordeal can't really fathom why no one was detained.

'Do you think situation would've been handled the same if it were me and a group of my drunk friends and why?' said user Will...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!